CMA places the highest regard for health and safety on all our jobsites. Without question, it is every employee’s responsibility at all levels.
Safety is our foremost responsibility regardless of the project size, complexity, or schedule. From the field staff to upper management, our organization is dedicated to the health and safety of all persons and property associated with our construction projects.
The company and its affiliates in all our activities will comply with all applicable laws and will also conform to the procedures stated herein.
Our health and safety program includes:
- Providing administrative, engineering and personnel protective safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Conducting inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards, and to fully comply with OSHA, NYC-DOB, FDNY and other relevant health and safety standards for every job.
- Health and Safety training programs for all employees.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment, and instructions for proper use and care.
- Investigating every incident and accident to determine the cause(s) and warranted corrective actions.
Our staff and subcontractors go through all training, and possess all certifications as mandated by OSHA and Chapter 33 of the NYC Building Code.